Licensed Trustee in Bankruptcy, Chartered Accountant, CEO
HOW WE WILL HELP ?
We offer a No Cost, No Obligation, Confidential Debt Evaluation. Let’s sit down and review your position, together we can determine which option best suits your situation.
Once you get out of debt, you still need to learn how to stay out of debt. You need to get back on your feet and have manageable credit. We can help you learn to create a household budget and begin managing debt more effectively.
A consumer proposal provides you the term and times you need to pay your creditres some or all of your debts, protect your assets, avoid bankruptcy and get out of debt.
While filing bankruptcy may seem like an extreme way to get out of debt, we will certainly review all other options and determine the best course of action to resolve your situation.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISER TODAYCLICK HERE
MY MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
Conveniently Located and Easily Accessible:We aggressively attempt to make ourselves available to our clients through convenient, accessible locations and non-traditional hours of service. We know how busy life is and we do our utmost to be there when and where you need us.
– 2015 , Fresh new people joined the team
With the addition of Crystal Grace is making us more efficient and improving our customers experience.
– 2015 , We’re in Abbotsford!
Expanding into the Fraser Valley with a new office in Abbotsford BC
– 2014 , Fresh new people joined the team
With the addition of Taelyr Keeley we have increased our capacity and improved our clients journey.
– 2014 , Opened Sheila Smelt and Associates
Leaving the corporate world to fulfill my entrepreneur spirit and improve the clients journey through debt and recovery.
– 1996-2013 , Sands Trustee, E Sands and Associates
Licensed insolvency trustee managing the Chilliwack and Fraser Valley region.
We take our commitment to the community seriously, actively engaging community members through insolvency, debt and financial management workshops
- Consumer debt & family relations issues
- Debt restructuring – a banking perspective
- Bankruptcy & restructuring – employer & employee issues
- Bankruptcy & restructuring: an accountant’s perspective – adding value to business clients & tax issues